Let It Grow! contest
October 03, 2016 | 10:10 am
Discovery Education and the Nutrients for Life Foundation have joined forces again to give six lucky schools a chance to win big with the second annual Let It Grow Contest from the partnership program, From the Ground Up:The Science of Soil. Open to educators and community adults nationwide, the Let It Grow Contest encourages entrants to vote DAILY for a middle school* of their choice for a chance to win an agricultural grant, which could be used towards a school garden or gardening supplies, professional development, and more!
- One Grand Prize winning school will receive a $5,000 agricultural grant and an introduction to a local agronomist!
- Five Runners-Up will each win a $1,000 agricultural grant and an opportunity to win a celebratory school assembly.
- Answer five soil related quiz questions to unlock the contest application
- Find your school
- Provide your contact information
- Most importantly, come back and enter daily